About This Course
Heart Savvy is for anyone interested in health. Learn the science behind prevention and natural treatment of atherosclerosis and hypertension. If you have atherosclerosis, coronary artery disease, hypertension, or any of their risk factors, or if you have a loved one with any of these conditions, this class is for you.
The Heart Savvy Class from Wildwood Center for Health Evangelism covers the latest scientific information on how lifestyle practices impact the health of the blood vessels and blood pressure.Ten lessons explain how lifestyle practices affect blood flow, the health of the arteries, and blood pressure. You will also learn what natural remedies help to prevent and reverse atherosclerosis and high blood pressure—including diet, hydrotherapy, and botanical agents.The course includes ten videos, a 90-page ebook and a 50-page Class Notes Outline that provide practical information.
If you are interested in more health classes offered by the online school from the Wildwood Center for Health Evangelism, visit us at www.healthevangelism.com If you wish to obtain certification for health evangelism, applied health, health science, or Christian Ministries, check out our website for further information. Our school offers both on-campus and online classes. Click on this link Health Evangelism. Move fast because space is limited!
- Students will be able to explain how their lifestyle practices impact the health of the arteries.
- Students will be able to understand and explain the physiologic remedies in prevention and treatment of atherosclerosis (including diet, stress management principles, weight management, exercise, etc.).
- Students will be able to express how lifestyle affects blood pressure.
- Students will understand the use of dietary therapy, hydrotherapy, and herbal remedies for hypertension.
- The Anatomy of the Arteries
- Lifestyle and the Physiology of the Arteries
- Atherosclerosis: Prevention and Natural Treatment (3 segments)
- Lifestyle and the Physiology of Blood Pressure
- Hypertension: Prevention and Natural Treatment (4 segments)
Cynthia Bonas, R.N., B.S.
Cynthia is a registered nurse who has been teaching in medical missionary schools for over ten years.
Dr. Desiree Mendez
Desiree is a medical doctor from Honduras and serves on the staff of Wildwood College of Health Evangelism.
Joel is a health instructor and Bible worker who graduated from the health evangelism and health ministry course of CHE in 2002. He has served as a missionary and teacher in Austria.
Elizabeth J. Hall
Liz has been a teacher and an investigative health journalist for over 25 years. She attended Wildwood Medical Missionary Institute and apprenticed under the neurophysiologist Dr. Bernell Baldwin, PhD. for 10 years. Elizabeth is the author of the course materials used for the Heart Savvy Class and e-books used by CHE.