About This Course
When you enroll in this course, you will learn time-tested principles and methods to conducting an effective public evangelism campaign that adds souls to the church. From dispelling common misconceptions about public evangelism to organizing an evangelistic team to renting a meeting hall, this class will give you the practical tools you need to run a successful evangelistic meeting.
This course contains approximately 3 hours of video lecture material from the instructor and a practical real-life, hands-on assignment. There are review questions and discussion forums to further enhance the learning experience. You may revisit videos as often as you like and can complete the tests and assignments at your own pace. You will earn a certificate of completion upon successfully finishing the course requirements with a passing grade.
With over 17 years of public evangelism experience, Pastor Immanuel Roth will share many gems of wisdom from Inspiration as well as his own experience that will empower you to reach many souls for Jesus. You will even get access to many resources that have been used in the field that you can adapt for your evangelism efforts.
In order for students to gain the most out of this class, we strongly recommend taking the Emmanuel Institute EM.Ev102 - Personal Evangelism course prior to this one.
Get started today to become equipped and empowered for public evangelism!
- Students will dispel the myths surrounding public evangelism.
- Students will utilize the cycle of evangelism to aid in crafting the annual church calendar.
- Students will understand how to plan church events that encompass all facets of the cycle of evangelism.
- Students will recognize ways to involve all departments of the church in public evangelism.
- Students will discover the principles of proper budgeting for evangelism.
- Students will be able to craft an effective advertising campaign for public evangelism meetings.
- Students will be able to create an effective public evangelism team.
- Students will properly evaluate the benefits and weaknesses of different types of meeting halls for public evangelism.
- Students will be able to conduct meaningful visitations during evangelistic meetings that brings results.
- 1. Non-Negotiable #1: You Must Do Evangelism (3 segments)
- 2. Non-Negotiable #2: You Must Plan (4 segments)
- 3. Non-Negotiable #3: You Must Budget (2 segments)
- 4. Non-Negotiable #4: You Must Advertise (3 segments)
- 5. Non-Negotiable #5a: You Must Organize (5 segments)
- 6. Non-Negotiable #5b: You Must Organize the Venue (5 segments)
- 7. Non-Negotiable #6: You Must Visit (5 segments)
- 8. Non-Negotiable #7: You Must Disciple (1 segment)
Immanuel Roth went from being an atheist to a disciple of Jesus and Bible teacher at the evangelism training schools, Mission College of Evangelism and then Emmanuel Institute. As a Bible teacher and pastor he has taught classes on Personal and Public Evangelism, Daniel and Revelation, the Spirit of Prophecy, and Media Evangelism. He is currently the pastor of the Big Rapids, Bristol and Reed City Seventh-day Adventist churches in the Michigan Conference. He resides in Big Rapids, Michigan with his wife, Keara, and baby boy, AJ.